Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Today my secret pal Heather, her mom Monica and her precious daughter came over to visit and bring my May and June Secret gifts. We had a really good time just visiting. Keira loved playing with my dogs and had a blast on Maizi's slides in the back yard. I got to show off Miazi's room to them all. Heather had so many gifts in her hands that my neighbors thought I was having a baby shower. We got some really great gifts from Heather including a really neat potty training playset that Keira demonstrated how to work everything, some wonderful bows Heather made, her mom made me an adorable bow holder and embroydered hat that says Maizi, a rattle doll, 2 great cookbooks, a huge 4 in one book, a bath set to pamper me, a fun hand-held Sudoko game, a mom ornament for our Christmas tree, and a really sweet summer tank top. Brian had not met them all until yesterday and all he could talk about was how cute Keira was. Heather, if you are reading this thank you so so much for coming to visit us and for the wonderful gifts.

No comments: